Packing Supplies in Salem, Oregon
Moving is stressful. Whether you are moving your belongings to a new home or into a storage unit, you can rely on our knowledgeable storage manager to help you assess your packing needs. For example, artwork and mirrors typically need specialty boxes as do photo albums and books. Here are some examples of the types of helpful packing tips we share with our customers:
Pack an “open first” box: Think of this box as an essentials box or survival box. Pack the things from your kitchen, medicine cabinet, bedroom, and bathroom that you will need between packing up your old home and unpacking everything in your new home.
Packing books and photo albums: Avoid packing books in large boxes because they will become too heavy to lift or carry. Use small, sturdy boxes and double tape the bottom. Place heavier books at the bottom of the box and wrap first edition and expensive books before packing.
Label boxes: Be sure to label every side of each box so that you are guaranteed to know the contents regardless of which direction it is facing.
- Moving Boxes: Small, medium, and large moving boxes
- Specialty Boxes: Wardrobe boxes, file boxes, picture/mirror boxes, and dish cartons
- Bubble Wrap: Bubble Wrap protects items from getting scratched or broken
- Packing Paper: Recyclable packing paper for wrapping breakables and filling boxes
- Tape: Moving and storage tape with dispenser included and individual tape rolls
- Locks: Heavy duty locks
- Protective Covers: Mattress bags for king, queen, double, and single beds and furniture covers
- Moving Supplies and More: Dehumidifier products, rope, and utility cords
Here To Help
Think of Pringle Creek Storage as your Salem moving supplies headquarters. We will work with you to make sure you have the right types of moving boxes and packing supplies. Keeping your items in their original condition, whether they are in a storage unit or a moving truck, is just as important to us as it is to you.