Does your business need room to grow, but relocating or locking into an expensive commercial lease sounds unappealing? Cedartree Management Company storage facilities are located in vibrant business districts in and surrounding Portland, Oregon, and Vancouver, Washington, as well as in smaller towns throughout the Northwest. We offer business storage solutions designed to meet your company’s needs.
Whether you need to meet the demands of an influx of seasonal inventory, or store temperature-sensitive business inventory, tools, and equipment, we understand storage is not a one-size-fits-all solution. Not only will you have the only key to your unit, but you can also rely on top-notch security features and extended access hour 365 days a year.
Select business storage units include climate-controlled and heated storage spaces and all locations provide clean, dry and reliable storage units with top-notch security features and professional storage managers.
Clean and Reliable Business Storage
- Drive-Up Access
- Individually Alarmed Units (at select locations)
- Covered Loading and Unloading
- Reliable Security
- Month-to-Month Storage Rental
- Delivery and Package Acceptance
- Discounts on Packing Supplies
- Mailboxes (at select locations)
- Climate Controlled Storage (at select locations)
- Heated Storage (at select locations)
- Friendly Storage Professionals
- Insurance Offered
What Type of Business Storage Do You Need?
- Do you need to free up expensive office or warehouse space? Renting a storage unit gives business owners the flexibility of renting as much space as they need without signing long-term, and often complicated, commercial lease agreements.
- Do you need to rent a business storage unit to store tools and equipment? Many types of businesses utilize self storage for short- and long-term storage. Building and landscape contractors frequently rent drive-up storage units as an extra warehouse or garage-type space for their tools, trailers, and extra equipment. Other types of businesses that find self storage economical for the extra space they need include realtors, home stagers, special event planners, retail stores, and restaurants.
- Do you need to rent a storage unit to store extra business inventory? Renting a storage unit short term is ideal for the extra inventory that retail businesses acquire for high-volume shopping seasons such as Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Does your medical or professional office lack extra office storage space? Protecting the confidentiality of your patients and clients is of the utmost importance. They count on you for privacy and security. If your business is growing, store important records, patient files, business archives, and other private business items at a Cedartree Management Company storage facility.
- Do you need to rent a mailbox? If you live in an apartment complex, a dorm, or travel frequently, why not consider renting a mailbox? Having a personal mailbox can help protect you from identity theft, and it is a convenient and hassle-free way to receive your mail.
Storage facilities managed by Cedartree Management Company offer mailboxes for rent at select locations. Whether you need to rent a mailbox in Portland, or in Gresham you will find professional storage managers to assist you.
Business storage spaces come with flexible monthly lease terms at our secure and well-maintained facilities. We invite you to reserve your business storage unit online and then stop by your nearest location to preview spaces and meet with a member of our business storage team.